Once you move to UAE, opening a bank account here becomes a necessity. You will have expenses and transactions that have to be taken care of, and at such times, a bank account is needed. Also, as the significant population in this country is made up of expats, the process of opening a bank account here, for a new resident, is quite straightforward.
Yes, you might have your apprehensions regarding the banking institutions in this country. But fret not, with reputed banks like Emirates NBD, all your banking woes will be taken care of quickly.
We are well known amongst both expats and locals alike for offering exceptional services at competitive prices.
How do you open an account with us?
Well, it's easy to open an Emirates NBD Account. Just visit any of our branches or visit our website and get our representative to contact you. Your Account will be opened within two working days.
The documents you will require are –
- Copy of passport and original passport for validation.
- Sponsor's letter of no objection.
- Salary Certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts); in the absence of a Salary Certificate, any one of the following documents may be obtained:
- Appointment Letter / Contract Copy.
- Pay slip (< 3-month-old).
- Consolidated letter from HR for bulk accounts.
- Most recent statement of account where customer's salary is being transferred.
Key features and benefits-
- Non-interest-bearing account
- Cheque book facility
- Free International ATM/debit card (AED only)
- Can be opened in approved foreign currency
- Standing order service available
- Overdraft facility available by arrangement
- Bill payment facilities across a wide range of services
- Access to the account through ATMs, phone banking and Online Banking
- Monthly Statement of account
We have more than 250 bank branches and ATMs across UAE. So, finding the nearest one shouldn’t be a problem!