Our highly reliable and secure online banking platform provide utmost banking convenience
Carry out the following transactions and payments using online banking:
- Transfer from one account to another.
- Payment for over 28 different payment partners.
- Applying for a new credit card
- Enable/disable your services online instead of submitting a written request.
- Add a beneficiary account easily
- Gives you a history of all completed transfer transactions
List of Payment Partners for Online Banking
|Electricity and Water|
|23||Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-university|
|24||Beit Al Khair Society|
|26||Awqaf and Minor affairs|
Requirements for Online Banking connection are as follows:
For optimum, online banking convenience, we recommend a broadband connection
The following specifications are the minimum essential requirements for getting started with Online Banking:
- A PC with a fast processor that is higher than Pentium 800 MHz.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP (English versions only).
- 1024 x 768 resolution @ 32 million colors.
- A browser that supports 128-bit strong encryption, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Click here to View Terms and Conditions.
Protecting your information properly is a shared responsibility. Our security procedures and code of ethics keep information we have about you confidential. You also play an important role in keeping this information secure.
We have put together few tips to help you minimize your risk of fraud:
Click Here for Online Banking Securities