Truth: Protect yourself with our Female Critical Illness Insurance Plan
Reality: Be worry-free
Now's the time to get adequate cover for an illness that affects one in eight women
Being diagnosed with cancer is one of the most life changing experiences for a woman. It's an illness that also takes an emotional and financial toll on you and your family.
That's why we have introduced our Female Critical Illness Plan - a cancer cover specially created for our Ladies Banking customers. This plan offers you protection with crucial financial cover so in the event you are diagnosed with cancer, you can focus on getting better instead of worrying about money.
- The cover is provided for women from age 18 to 65 years
- 24 hours worldwide coverage
- The Plan covers all common women related cancers
- The benefit is paid on the diagnosis of the cancer itself
- No medical tests are required
- A second medical opinion is offered from the Houston InterMedical Consultants (HIMC) in Houston for evaluation by a specialist. A request can also be made for a consultation between the treating physician and the doctor(s) in Houston
|Option||Cover (in AED)|
Critical illness covered
- Breast Cancer (one or both)
- Ovarian Cancer (one or both)
- Cancer of the Fallopian Tubes (one or both)
- Uterine Cancer
- Cervix Cancer
- No benefits under this policy shall be payable in respect of an insured person where the event giving rise to a claim under this policy occurs as a result of:
- Covered critical Illness occurring within 120 from the commencing date of the relationship
- Due to chronic illness / condition
- Illness due to pre-existing condition. However, it is covered after 12 months from relationship start date.
- AIDS exclusion
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS related Complex (ARC) as defined by the World Health Organisation from time to time; or
- The presence of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) as revealed by the positive HIV anti-body or HIV test
- There are NO exclusions in terms of the type of medical condition or illness for which a second medical opinion may be requested, as long as it is deemed a critical or grave enough medical condition where such a review is warranted.
- There are NO exclusions for pre-existing conditions for which a second medical opinion may be requested
- A second medical opinion cannot be requested within sixty (60) days of the policy's effective date
- Medical report diagnosing covered female cancer
- Copy of passport (with residence visa page for expatriates) or National Identity Certificate (UAE Nationals only)
- Any other documents as may be required to establish diagnosis of covered female cancer
*Terms & Conditions
Plan coverage valid only for Ladies Banking customers with one or more active current or savings accounts.
"The Applicant acknowledges that Emirates NBD P.J.S.C is acting as distributor of this insurance product on behalf of Oman Insurance Company, and hereby waives any rights the Applicant may have to bring any claim or invoke any proceedings against any of the directors, officers and/or employees of Emirates NBD P.J.S.C in relation to any loss which the Applicant may incur or suffer as a result of any error, misconduct, omission or negligence attributable to OIC."