Now you can access your accounts, anytime, anywhere using your Smart Phone, for ultimate banking convenience. Using your Smart Phone, you can also make essential banking transactions through our online banking service, effectively putting banking right in the 'palm of your hand'.
All account holders of Emirates NBD can access their accounts using Smart Phone. For this you must have a valid Online Banking User ID and Password.
How to access your Online Banking from your Smart Phone:
Simply enter the URL of our Smart Phone enabled Online Banking site https://www.login.emiratesnbd.com/mobile
You will then be asked to enter your Online Banking User ID and Password. Once authenticated, you will be guided through a user-friendly menu of available functions.
The following functions are available in Mobile Site:
- Account Summary
- Account Balance
- Account Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Own Accounts
- Other Emirates NBD Accounts.
- Other Bank Accounts
- Card Transfer
- Utility Payment
- Palm Utilities
- Credit Card
- Payments from Card
- Emirates NBD Card
- Dubai First
- MAF JCB
- Exchange Rates
- Fixed Deposit Rates
- Currency Passport Savings
Requirements for Online Banking connection from Mobile Site are as follows:
All the transactions are done through a Smart Phone with a GPRS enabled connection to have the optimum online banking experience.
However, the following specifications are essential requirements for getting started with Online Banking via Smart Phones:
- Any Smart Phone For example: iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy and Nokia.
- Browser version: Opera, I.E, Safari
- OS: Miscrosoft provider: GSM/ GPRS/ GPRS Data
176 x 220 resolution @ 64K color TFT transflective LCD
For a smooth operation of Mobile Site Banking and related services, please ensure that your Smart Phone specifications meet the minimum requirements mentioned above.
- Where the Subscriber, before accessing any new facilities, is required to confirm his/her concurrence for the associated terms and conditions, the Subscriber understands that such concurrence communicated via any media including but not limited to digital, or electronic media will be sufficient and will be binding on the Subscriber for all intents and purposes.
- The Mobile Site Service is provided entirely at the risk of the Subscriber who shall indemnify the Bank for all loss or damage, howsoever caused, resulting from the use of the Mobile Site Service.
- In case of loss/theft of the Subscriber's equipment, the Subscriber undertakes to notify the Bank immediately of such instance to protect the interest of all parties. The Subscriber shall indemnify the Bank for all loss or damage on account of Subscriber's failure to notify the Bank of the loss of instrument.
- The Subscriber authorizes the Bank to debit the Subscriber's Account with applicable fees and charges in accordance with the Schedule of Fees and Charges for the Mobile Site at its own discretion.
- Mobile Site is accessed through the Internet which is a public system over which the Bank has no control. It is therefore the Account Holder's duty to make sure that any computer or other device which the Account Holder's use to access the Mobile Site Service is free from and adequately protected against acquiring computer viruses and other destructive or disruptive components.
- Due to the nature of the Mobile Site Service the Bank will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Account Holder's data, software, computer, telecommunications or other equipment caused by using the Mobile Site Service.
- The Bank will not be liable to the Account Holder if the Bank is unable to perform its obligations under this agreement due (whether direct or indirectly) to:
- "The failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link;
- Any period of essential maintenance, critical change, repairs, alteration to or failure of computer systems; or
- Any industrial dispute anything outside the Bank's control or that of its agents or sub-contractors.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that any printouts/statements or files or any other form in which any information or transactions pertaining to the Account has been downloaded/copied shall not be used in any dealings with third parties in whatsoever manner and the Subscriber agrees to indemnify the Bank against all loss or damage which may occur as a result of any violation to the above.
- The Subscriber undertakes not to disclose the Password and/or the User ID and/or any answers to the Subscriber's "secret" questions (questions to which answers are related specifically to the Subscriber) to any other person. In the event of the Password and/or the User ID and/or, the answers to secret questions becoming known to someone other than the Subscriber, that person may be treated by the Bank as an acting agent of the Subscriber and the Subscriber undertakes to indemnify the Bank against all loss or damage which may occur as a result of the Password and/or the User ID and/or the answers to secret questions becoming known.
- There are no restrictions on funds transferred through the Online Banking Service to any Account in the same currency which the Subscriber maintains with the Bank. There is also no maximum limit for such transfers.
- In the case of foreign currency transactions, the overall maximum transferable amount is limited to the equivalent of USD 10,000 (per Business Day) at the specific rates provided in the Mobile Site Service, or such other limit as may be agreed between the Account Holder and the Bank.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that no printed advice or confirmation will be issued by the Bank for any transaction conducted through this Mobile Site Service for transactions.
- The subscriber understands that he agrees to the terms and conditions for Mobile Site service together with the terms and conditions for the Online Banking service, to which the subscriber has already agreed to while subscribing for the Online Banking service.
- The Subscriber acknowledges that he/she is fully aware and accepts any risks associated in using this service. These risks include, but not limited to, the possibility of any person/third party gaining access to confidential information while being transmitted to the Subscriber (or across the network)