Activating your Credit Card
Activating your Emirates NBD Credit Card
When you receive your Credit Card, please sign on the signature panel on the reverse of your card by using a ballpoint pen. Keep a photocopy of the front and back of your card for your records.
You will need to activate your card before you use it
To activate your Credit Card and generate your card PIN, please call us on +971 600 54 0000 or visit the nearest Emirates NBD ATM.
Simple steps to activate your Emirates NBD Credit Card
Please keep your Credit Card and the four-digit "Authentication Code" handy. The "Authentication Code" has been sent as an SMS to your registered mobile number and is valid for 30 days. If you do not have an “Authentication Code” or if your "Authentication Code" has expired, you can regenerate a new one by calling +971 600 54 0000.
Activation via Phone/IVR
- Call the helpline +971 600 54 0000
- Select the language of your choice
- Choose option 1 for existing customers
- Enter your 16 digit Credit Card number
- Enter the Expiry Date mentioned on your Credit Card
- Choose option 1 if you have the Authentication Code ready*
- You will be prompted to set a 4 digit PIN of your choice and confirm the same
*If you have not received the Authentication Code, instead of option 1, choose option 2 on the IVR. You will be prompted to enter your mobile number registered with us. The Authentication Code will be sent as an SMS to your mobile, if it matches the registered number on our system.
Activation through Emirates NBD ATM
- Insert your Credit Card in the ATM
- Enter the Authentication Code sent as an SMS to your mobile number registered with us**
- Choose "Credit Card Activation"
- Enter a 4 digit PIN of your choice and confirm the same to set it
**If you do not have an Authentication Code, please call +971 600 54 0000 first to get the Authentication code.
Your Credit Card will be ready for use once you have activated your card and set your PIN.