Non Resident Lebanese Package
Lebanese expatriates in the UAE will find this two accounts-in-one offer a great banking solution.
The Non Resident Lebanese Package consists of two bank accounts - one with EmiratesNBD and the other with Bank of Beirut (BoB) s.a.l., - that offer a world of banking privileges:
- It can be opened with any of the 40 branches of Bank of Beirut s.a.l. throughout Lebanon.
- Interest-bearing Current Account in Lebanese Pounds or in US Dollars, that can be a Single or Joint Account.
- Entitles account holders to a Visa Electron Card at a monthly fee of only USD 1/- or LBP 1,500.
- FREE Online Banking "BoBOnline" and Phone Banking "BoBDirect" services.
- It allows your relatives/dependants to operate your account through an additional Visa Electron Card.
- No minimum opening balance
- A statement of account will be produced and forwarded to you every six months.
- A monthly service charge of only USD 1.5 or LBP 2,000.will be levied on your "BoBNRE" account.
- No cheque book.
- You are entitled to open only one "BoBNRE" account either in Lebanese Pounds (LBD) or in US Dollars (USD).
- A monthly service charge of USD 1.5 or LBP 2,000 for access to your "BoBNRE" account in Lebanon and when using your Visa Electron card worldwide.
You can open both accounts by submitting a single account opening form NOW! APPLY ONLINE.