UAE National Loans
Creating opportunities for Emiratis. We have loan packages designed to empower UAE Nationals – provide financial support for a new start up or provide additional funds to pursue other dreams. As an added support, we help you manage your loan wisely, just visit BorrowWisely.
- High Loan amounts.
- Special introductory rates on reducing principal basis.
- Easy repayment tenors.
- No collateral or guarantor required.
- 100% cash without end use declaration.
- Fast processing.
- 7 day loan return option, should you be dissatisfied with any of our terms.
- Enhanced credit life.
- Salary should be transferred to Emirates NBD.
- Customer’s employer must be on the Emirates NBD’s Approved List of Employers.
- What are the main requirements for an applicant to avail a Personal Loan with Emirates NBD?
o Salary should be transferred to Emirates NBD
o Customer's employer must be on the Emirates NBD's Approved List of Employers
o Borrower to be literate & numerate with UAE Residency Status
o Minimum age of the applicant must be 21
- What is the maximum tenor for Personal Loans?
48 months (Except Ministry of Defence Nationals, maximum tenor is 60 months)
- Can UAE Nationals get higher loan amounts?
UAE Nationals can turn their extra, rental income or earned sponsorship fee into a loan opportunity and get additional financing for any anticipated or unexpected expense with our Additional Income or Co-Applicant schemes. Please see program sites for detailed information on these programs
- What are the fees associated with personal loans?
Processing fee: This is a one-time fee charged for handling the loan which is deducted from the loan amount at the beginning of the repayment period. Emirates NBD charges 1% processing fee of the total loan amount (Min AED 500, Max AED 2,500)
Early repayment fees: If customers wish to pay off their loans earlier than the agreed repayment term, early settlement fee is charged. Emirates NBD charges 1% of outstanding loan amount.
Credit Life Insurance coverage: Any personal loan taken from Emirates NBD is automatically insured at a nominal cost. In the case of an untimely death, it´s the partner insurance company covers the whole loan amount thereby saving the family from any burden. Emirates NBD is the only bank to offer the dual benefit of a loan coverage; not only is the loan repaid to the bank by the insurance company, but also the equivalent amount is given to the next of kin in the event of unforeseen circumstances. This is a onetime charge of 1.24%-1.5% of the loan amount.
- What if the customer is not happy after availing the loan, can they change their mind?
Emirates NBD is the first and only bank to offer a 7-day loan return option. If customers feel that the loan provided is not as per their expectations or any of the terms and conditions are not favourable to them, personal loan is returned within 7 days without any charges (conditions apply)
Call 600 54 0000
SMS "Loan" to 4454
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit your nearest branch